1. Put on nail polish and let dry.
2. Dip fingernail in alcohol-basically any will do, vodka is suggested.
3. Press a strip of newspaper big enough to cover the whole nail on to your alcohol soaked nail.
4. Pull off slowly and be really impressed with yourself.
5. Paint top coat if desired.
This looks awesome! !!
nails, glorious nails! a bevy of beautiful @zoya_nailpolish backstage at Marc by Marc. the two polishes used are the ones sitting pretty on top! “the look is Olivia, a sheer neutral that’s available now, with a custom-created matte topcoat over it,” said manicurist Elissa Ferri. “I call the effect ‘velvet seashell’—very clean and pretty”
Ah! I love nails polish!